11-27-2018 09:47 AM
unfortunately the USB port of my gopro hero 4 is broken, so I use the gpro battery bacpac to charge the battery of the camera, but I can not connect the camera to the computer because it does not recognize it, is there any way to do it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-27-2018 10:19 AM
I mean that my problem is not to import files, the real problem is to update the firmware of the camera, it is possible by the usb port of the battery bacpack? or any other way? like bluetooth or wifi?
11-27-2018 10:44 AM
An SD adapter or a card reader is needed to complete the manual software update.
Note: Useful for updating or reinstalling camera software.
- Go to the HERO4 update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Let us know how it goes.