Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

will not down load to surface

i cannot download to my surface

no phone support.

no 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: will not down load to surface

@swidengopro, clicking on the "Upload Your Media" button will open an explorer window so you can browse and select the files you want to upload. If this function doesn't work as expected, there could be a compatibility issue.

Alternatively, you can try other methods uploading your files to PLUS cloud: How to Add Media to GoPro Plus

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @swidengopro

If you are trying to install the desktop app, make sure that the device is not on the tablet mode.

This may cause compatibility issues.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I am using the gopro.com website, clicking on GOPOR PLUS,  my surface is NOT in tablet mode.    i click "Add Media"   will not download pictures.   window appears that lets me go to my system files.

Highlighted
GoPro

@swidengopro, which web browser are you using to access your PLUS Media Library (via gopro.com)? Have you tried using other web browsers?

Highlighted
Tourist

Chrome.  firefox and explore all open the window and do not import pictures from camera

Highlighted
GoPro

@swidengopro, when you click on Add Media, another window (see screenshot below) will open so you can manually add or drag + drop files to upload. What happens when you click on "Upload Your Media"? Have you tried to drag and drop the files? Try importing one file at a time to see if it makes any difference.

Highlighted
Tourist

yes,  i can drag 1 file at the time over.  BUT i have over 100 pictures in this file from vacation,  This would take forever.

Highlighted
GoPro

@swidengopro, clicking on the "Upload Your Media" button will open an explorer window so you can browse and select the files you want to upload. If this function doesn't work as expected, there could be a compatibility issue.

Alternatively, you can try other methods uploading your files to PLUS cloud: How to Add Media to GoPro Plus