Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

why is Quik not responding? I have already downloaded images and videos. Cant view to edit, crashes.

Quik continually crashes when I try to view my videos. I can see all the images and videos displayed on the screen ans as soon as I try to open anything to view or edit it just crashes and stops responding. Please help. This is really frustrating and a search on the internet shows there are many other frustrated customers out there. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: why is Quik not responding? I have already downloaded images and videos. Cant view to edit, c...

Hello @kixsy

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Quik for desktop crashing in edit mode mostly occurs in computers running multiple graphics cards. See if the steps to fix discussed in this article will help.  Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: why is Quik not responding? I have already downloaded images and videos. Cant view to edit, c...

Hello @kixsy

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Quik for desktop crashing in edit mode mostly occurs in computers running multiple graphics cards. See if the steps to fix discussed in this article will help.  Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius