Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: where is the gopro app for windows 7?

Hey,

I think you totally missed the point, but you bring out the main issue.

Why we paid double/triple the price for Gopro compare to others??

It is because the support/after service.

Of couse we can use other editing program, and I use lots of different video editing software.

But it showed GoPro is not the brand we can trust anymore.

Highlighted
Sightseer

There are tons of W-7 users out here. GoPro, you really dropped the ball when you stopped supporting us.

Are you in cahoots with Microsoft to force people into using W-10 ?!?

GoPro FAIL!

Highlighted
Tourist

Google this:

GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383.exe

The first link on google on filehorse.com has what you want, Quik and Gopro Studio for win7 :)

Highlighted
Sightseer

Awesome. Appreciated

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you Dan!  Your link worked!  I was able to install Quik on Windows 7 64bit.  No thanks to GoPro!

I just bought my first GoPro (Hero 5 Black) and I am very dissapointed with the lack of support from GoPro.  Windows 7 is great, Windows 8 & 10 are garbage!  Why wouldn't GoPro support their customers?

Highlighted
Sightseer

That's what I needed!!!  It only took me an hour to find the right info, and then another hour-or-so to get the old stuff off my Hero3, but it all worked out in the end... I now have a functioning camera, but... I had to go to work before I could finish, so I couldn't get our first Monarch butterfly debut on video because GoPro is stupid as caterpillars.  Thanks guys!!!  No wonder GoPro stock is falling like sheeit in a bowl.

IMG_20180810_094953216.jpg

Highlighted
Sightseer

Also, the stuff I finally got off my camera, was from the total eclipse in Oregon from last year.  Yeah, I needed old software.  Couldn't have done it without the previous post.

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

SHAME on gopro have you windows SHARES ????????

WTF not working in windows 7 what a load of crap

very disappointed thought this was the top of the range in  action cameras Woman Sad