Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

when I try to upload footage on to my Mac it says clear space on hard drive. I can't upload anything

[ New ]

when I try to upload footage on to my Mac it says clear space on hard drive. I can't upload anything and ive tried clearing space on my harddrive but its nearly empty so i dont know why iut says clear space on harddrive.i dont think its anything to do with my mac because my hard drive is nearly empty and my icloud storage has like 150 gb of space.  Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: when I try to upload footage on to my Mac it says clear space on hard drive. I can't upload a...

[ New ]

Hello @brunos677. How many hard drives do you have on your computer? The desktop app will import the media files into the default folder directory set. By default, the media files are stored under the following path:

• /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro

Please make sure that the associated drive has sufficient storage space for new media.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: when I try to upload footage on to my Mac it says clear space on hard drive. I can't upload a...

[ New ]

Hello @brunos677. How many hard drives do you have on your computer? The desktop app will import the media files into the default folder directory set. By default, the media files are stored under the following path:

• /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro

Please make sure that the associated drive has sufficient storage space for new media.

Tourist

[ New ]

i dont know how to tell how many hard drives i have but i have messed with the input in settings on the quick for desktop of where the footage goes. How do i reset it to default. 

GoPro

[ New ]

@brunos677, you can check the import location of the app from Settings (gear icon) > Import Location.