Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: upload file to Gopro Plus did not work (Autoupload, gopro.com, Quik Desktopapp, Gopro iPhoneapp)

Same issue here, very disappointed. Auto upload does not work at all except for 15 second clips. Waste of money, I will not be continuing a worthless subscription.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: upload file to Gopro Plus did not work (Autoupload, gopro.com, Quik Desktopapp, Gopro iPhoneapp)

Hello @rustywb @heroicstar54038

It will be best to reach out to our Support Team to have this checked further.

Please reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issues for me, nothing really working. spent hours chatting with GoPro support and achieved nothing Smiley Mad 

It's managed to upload 2% of my videos on the desktop cloud but the cloud tab on the App is saying no media. Subscription is definitely not worth the money.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @jonny33. We checked your case with Support. To verify, we got that your media are all saved in the GoPro App, and not on the SD card anymore, right? 

There are several methods of uploading to the cloud. See How to Add Media to GoPro Plus .

For your case, set the GoPro App according to the instructions under "Uploading on the go with the GoPro app", depending on the phone model that you are using. 

Let us know how it goes. Feel free to post back for any questions or concerns that you may have. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Over hundred videos on the app tab yet nothing on the cloud tab!! GoPro on desktop is showing maybe 20% of my videos however I have no intention/interest in using GoPro plus on my desktop. I want me videos available in the app under the cloud tab, if that hasn’t happened in the next week or 2 I’ll be cancelling my subscription.
Highlighted
Hiker

I can’t get any clarity - does anyone know the answer to this please 

does the GoPro plus cloud only store raw footage from the camera and not video edits made in the app?

i can’t get anything from the app to upload to the cloud , it auto uploads from the camera fine however