01-29-2020 03:50 PM
@tyrgor85, sorry to hear about the trouble. I have a few troubleshooting steps that will help:
- While the "Authenticating" message is displayed on the app's login screen, wait for about 15 seconds, and then close the Quik for Desktop app.
- Turn off the Wi-fi connection, then re-enable it. (Connect the computer via Ethernet cable rather than Wi-Fi if available)
- Reopen Quik for desktop and retry the login.
Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it goes.
02-02-2020 01:25 AM
Wi-fi was reconnected as per instruction, Quik for desktop was restarted with default settings (and reinstalled as well) but problem still remains:
- actually, I can login the application, but pressing any functional button inside Quik kicks me out back to login screen;
- if Quik is running and logged in, when I connect camera to the laptop - it goes out lo login screen without any action from my side.
02-03-2020 08:17 AM
See if the steps shared by venitha on this thread: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Quik-for-Desktop-not-opening-on-Windows-10/m-p...
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.