Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

. ?

При подключении камеры к ПК приложение вылетает на страницу аутентификации. После повторного логина при нажатии на любую кнопку в приложении снова вылетает на страницу аутентификации.

В чем проблема?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: . ?

@tyrgor85, sorry to hear about the trouble. I have a few troubleshooting steps that will help:

1. While the "Authenticating" message is displayed on the app's login screen, wait for about 15 seconds, and then close the Quik for Desktop app.
  2. Turn off the Wi-fi connection, then re-enable it. (Connect the computer via Ethernet cable rather than Wi-Fi if available)
  3. Reopen Quik for desktop and retry the login.

Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps: 

1. Open Quik for desktop 
  2. While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window 
  3. Select "Restart with default settings" 
  4. A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more. 
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time. 
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.  

Let us know how it goes.

Highlighted
Tourist

Wi-fi was reconnected as per instruction, Quik for desktop was restarted with default settings (and reinstalled as well) but problem still remains:

- actually, I can login the application, but pressing any functional button inside Quik kicks me out back to login screen;

- if Quik is running and logged in, when I connect camera to the laptop - it goes out lo login screen without any action from my side.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @tyrgor85

See if the steps shared by venitha on this thread: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Quik-for-Desktop-not-opening-on-Windows-10/m-p...

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!
Ej