Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

unable to watch videos on desktop computer

Hi Gopro team.

I have a Gopro Hero4Black and have just installed the Gopro Quik program onto my desktop computer and imported my videos onto it.

I tried to watch the videos that i have just imported but once i click on the video and it changes to what looks like the page in which it would start playing it stops working and comes up with on the top left hand side of the screen that the program isnt responding.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: unable to watch videos on desktop computer

Hello @allenm22

Are you able to access and view the videos on your computer using a different media player? Is the issue common to a certain resolution setting for the recording? Try uninstalling then re-installing the application and see if the videos will play fine. Also make sure that your computer has the updated drivers and graphics cards to work compatibly with Quik. A list of system requirements can be found here for reference. 

You may also test playing back the videos through other programs to further isolate the source of the trouble. You can  check other programs through this link. Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: unable to watch videos on desktop computer

Hello @allenm22

Are you able to access and view the videos on your computer using a different media player? Is the issue common to a certain resolution setting for the recording? Try uninstalling then re-installing the application and see if the videos will play fine. Also make sure that your computer has the updated drivers and graphics cards to work compatibly with Quik. A list of system requirements can be found here for reference. 

You may also test playing back the videos through other programs to further isolate the source of the trouble. You can  check other programs through this link. Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius