Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

turn off music in Quik

[ New ]

Thought I would try some editing / timelapses in Quik rather than my usual Sony Vegas. I like what you can do in it, but can't find a way to turn off the annoying music, or add my own. 

It seems there is no way to add my own, but at least can you turn it off or mute it? 

If I am stuck with GoPro's selection of cheesy music, I guess I'll stick with Vegas or Resolve. 

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: turn off music in Quik

[ New ]

Hello @glens820. There is no way to remove the music in Quik but you can set its volume to zero. While on create mode, click on a single clip in the edit bar, then click on the pencil icon (right side of the clip, under the trash bin icon), then select the sound/music icon (right icon under the middle screen) then you can set the volume to zero. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: turn off music in Quik

[ New ]

Hello @glens820. There is no way to remove the music in Quik but you can set its volume to zero. While on create mode, click on a single clip in the edit bar, then click on the pencil icon (right side of the clip, under the trash bin icon), then select the sound/music icon (right icon under the middle screen) then you can set the volume to zero.