Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

the quick program crashes from your account

[ New ]

When you run the quick program on windows 10 and log in to your account, the program crashes when I select my gopro in it , I tried changing the language on the PC, nothing helps

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: the quick program crashes from your account

[ New ]

@АлексейЧ14276, please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. 

By any chance, do you have multiple graphics cards installed on your computer? Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the issue in this instance:  

• Right-click the Quik desktop icon.  
  • Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)  
  • Select Integrated graphics 

Additionally, make sure that your computer met the minimum system requirements of the app. See What are the Minimum System Requirements for Quik for Desktop?

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: the quick program crashes from your account

[ New ]

@АлексейЧ14276, please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. 

By any chance, do you have multiple graphics cards installed on your computer? Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the issue in this instance:  

• Right-click the Quik desktop icon.  
  • Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)  
  • Select Integrated graphics 

Additionally, make sure that your computer met the minimum system requirements of the app. See What are the Minimum System Requirements for Quik for Desktop?