Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

terrible frame rate after importing video

Hi !

I did a video on my new gopro 4 (1080p, 60fps). i downloaded QUICK in order to transfer my video on my PC..

The result i terrible.. frame rate is extremely low, video is almost unreadable..Quality as well, lot of noise (video was inside with low light, I can understand that).

The video on the screen of my gopro is ok (despite of the noise due to low light I presume)

My PC is a I7 with 8Go RAM and dedicated graphic card nvidia 920M with 4 Go Memory. I think that should be enough..

SD card is a sandisk 64 Go UHS-1 microsd SDXC with speed guaranteed up to 80 Mb/s..

I am a new user and i am trying to understand what I am doing wrong..

anybody having the same problem ?

thank you

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: terrible frame rate after importing video

@juliencalgary - If the video is playing ok on the camera, then the data is captured to the card. More likely, the issue is in the device playing back the content.

There are a couple of things that could help improve the playback. First, be sure to play the files from your computer's hard drive and not from the SD card. Second, close any other programs that may be running on your computer so your computer can dedicate its resources to playing the file.

Jeff