Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

reelsteady activation

[ New ]

Hi! I bought license for reelsteady go and haven't use it for a while.

Few days ago I've downloaded trial version of reelsteady and I wasn't able to activate it with my license key. Any suggestions?

Снимок экрана 2021-07-06 в 14.00.15.png
GoPro

Re: reelsteady activation

[ New ]

Hello, @biggless. The activation email that you received is the proper download link for the application. You may have to search through old emails for this. For further assistance, we can use the information on your purchase timeframe and the email address to check with the team. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Bad news that I've failed to find this email :(

License was bought during #blackfriday (probably 2020, maybe 2019?) with email ***.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the details that you provided. We have edited the post to remove the email address information. We have shared the details with the team. I will post on this thread once I hear back from them. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi! Any news?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @biggless. We just received an update indicating that fresh emails with valid download links were sent to you. These also include the activation keys. Please check your inbox for them. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Only marketing emails here... Also spam is empty too.

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 23.58.33.png
Tourist

[ New ]

Hello mariustanya,

Instead of opening a new thread, I thought I should ask here.

I'm in a situaion similar to biggles. I formatted my computer, before that I had emptied my mailbox... You know where this is going...

Would you please send my activation key and download link to my mail adress (***at googlemail dotcom)?

Thank you very much.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @biggless

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We'll follow up with the team.

Hi @mettinoktay

When was the purchase made?

We'll have this checked with the team.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Aragon1006,

It was either April or May 2020.

Hoping to hear good news
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @mettinoktay

We'll post back once we have an update.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks!
Tourist

[ New ]
Hi, I´ve just bought this product on 14/07/2021. can you please tell me how to activate it? It’s still the demo version. Where is my activation code? I only receive the mail with the invoice but there is no activation code in that mail. 
I tried to contact reelsteady support but nothing, and wrote 3 mails and no answer. thanks
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @dcolaci. Which email address was used when you purchased the item? Is it the same email address on your Hub profile? If not, please send the information through a private message. Do not post your email address in public. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

hey @aragon1006@mariustanya, still missing email with download links

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @biggless

We have already sent the email with valid download links which also include the activation keys.

Kindly check your inbox/spam folder.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

aragon1006 but I didn't receive that email (see provided screenshot). Can you send it one more time?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @biggless

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi, can't find where contact who.... So I answer that last message that seems to help the last person.
I did a reset of my computer and would like to instal Reelsteady Go. The link is older than 60 days and to receive a new activation code and download link I answered 3 times that e-mail and nothing came. Could you help me ? 

Thanks, have a good day
Robin

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @epicshore0028

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, im having the same problem. I cant find my activation key on my emails. Im trying to use my Reelsteady on another computer but dont know how to get my activation key again. Please help.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I answered the e-mail by e-mail. That's what you meant by "direct message" ? If not where are those ? 

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @epicshore0028

Is there a case number listed on the email?

You may check your Hub inbox through https://community.gopro.com/ 

Click your username on the upper right-hand side then the mail icon.

Thanks!
Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hello, I'd like to switch my Reelsteady Go license to a different computer. The only version I see is the demo version which doesnt have anywhere to input my paid license. How can I get a version of RSGO where I can input my license and get rid of the watermark??? Thank you