02-25-2019 06:57 AM - edited 02-25-2019 06:59 AM
I recently bought a gopro hero 7 black and dowloaded your quik software for windows 10 but i cant seem to be able to get past the sign in page. i have tried loging in multiple times nad every single time the program gets stuck on the authenticating phase.
02-25-2019 08:59 AM
Hello @kostasp75372. Are you able to successfully log in to the GoPro App and to gopro.com/login using the same credentials that you used in Quik for desktop? Do you recall ever clicking on "Resend Confirmation Email" to see if you receive any emails from GoPro with the confirmation link? This must be done first in order for your account to be authenticated.
If the above is all good, try the steps below:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it works out. Thanks!