Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

quik download for windows

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: quik download for windows

Highlighted
Tourist

forgive my ignorance, what is the replacement for this? Is there no software for windows anymore that isn't considered legacy?

Highlighted
Tourist

I thought the Quik software for Windows was awful; pretty much enough to turn me off ever buying another GoPro or recommending one to friends/family despite the hardware being first class.

But the 'answer' from GoPro is to just kill off Quik and replace it with nothing? 

I give up.

Surely just publish an API and allow open source developers to bolt in support for the Go Pro. 
All I really wanted was not features like adding music to video clips, but just a simple way of getting video clips onto my Windows laptop. I have ability to copy footage, but loses the value added metadata like speed/acceleration

Trying to edit 4k footage on an average smartphone with a fraction of the memory and CPU as desktop computers is insanity.

Who is making these decisions at GoPro?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

We at GoPro have built and are continuing to develop a new modern desktop solution, GoPro Player.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

You may use the GoPro App (mobile) or third party applications listed here.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Well, that's 10 minutes wasted, wondering if it was just me. While the initial impression is like getting a kick in the nuts (the messaging could be handled better, more up-front, less hiding), it is in line with GoPro's competitors. DJI doesn't provide an editor at all.

Highlighted
Sightseer

устанавливаю как в инструкции , работает , месяц , перестает потом запускатьсч !!! софт для пк говно полное

Highlighted
Sightseer

тоже так думаю , придется отказаться от го про и купить SONY