Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

quik deleted all my files which i import in quik desktop

quik deleted all my files which i import in quik desktop,i cant find it in my pc,,please help,,i lost 285GB information

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: quik deleted all my files which i import in quik desktop

Hello @agileshore43776

That is a lot of media that is missing. What happened? Were you importing the media via Quik for desktop? Was there any error message? It is certainly not normal for files to suddenly go missing, See if you can find them through this file path: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Pictures\GoPro

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

@mariustanya I imported from the desktop into Quik, after the program did not work for a minute, then I deleted the files from Quik, because it worked hard, thought of quietly importing and doing the work. and already when the hotel was re-imported into Quik, I found that there were no files, 280GB were removed the ice, the weight of my vacation, I made 60% of the files through the RECUVA program, but 100g of the material was lost. I'm very upset

Highlighted
Explorer

Can you clarify what you meant when you wrote, "I deleted the files from Quik".

Quik only displays the files on your computer and on the GoPro Plus Cloud server. It does not actually store them. If you delete the files from Quik you are deleting them from your computer.