Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

quick software does not work

Hi

I installed the software on my laptop en i have imported the files. But when i want to open the files in the create modus, the software simply doen't react anymore. can you help me with this problem. 

Edith Mollen

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: quick software does not work

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @edithm4768. There are some troubleshooting suggestions here that will help: Quik for desktop Crashes while Opening Create Mode

Highlighted
Nomad

@aenriquez quick is not responding. Worked fine 2 days ago and today.... nothing. I have not made any changes to my PC at all. What's up?
Highlighted
GoPro

@tj311, please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed.

Highlighted
Sightseer

@edithm4768 I had similar problem and tried many solutions online but this one finally worked for me- disabling the Nvidia graphics card.

I followed this step recommended by another user: Right click My Computer-> Left Click Device Manager -> Expand Display Adapters-> Double Left Click on your Graphics Card-> Click Driver then Disable.

Highlighted
Hiker

aenriquez, are you from gopro?

If yes, is there anything different you can do instead of guessing and link those unqualified manuals that are completely useless?

There are thousend of victims of gopros faults, it's time for gopro to either stop lieing their customers or get things running.

My quik does not even recognize the cam.

This is $h!t, you know? We are not here to get your things running, we are not your betatester!!

I had the 7hb for a while now and it always was kind of useless. Now I wanted to transfer a clip again, cam not recognized.

THIS WAS IT! My patience has come to an end. And if you tell me you're "sorry to hear that", I'll call my advo at once, cause I think all gopro worker and supporter are liars. If they were sorry, they would work on solutions. But nothing is really getting better with gopro! NOTHING! It's getting WORSE! And it has come to an end for me now!

Highlighted
Hiker

Me too. My Hero 8 is on eBay and on the way out the door. I used it exactly one time and discovered it is useless. Video recording is excellent, way better than previous models, but after that the whole process is diabolical and total unusable.

I made a post after my first and only use of the product. I wasted my money and now I am hoping to recover some % of it on the used market.

https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/Things-that-are-broken-unusable-or-dysfunctiona...
Highlighted
Tourist

Well i ran every update it still does not work. and your suggestion is not available. any options more?