08-24-2019 07:59 PM
Thanks for reaching out. By any chance, do you have multiple graphics card installed in your computer? Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the issue in this instance:
Right click the Quik desktop icon.
Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)
Select Integrated graphics
Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it works for you.