Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

pas d'image, que le son sur Gopro quick pour ordinateur !

Bonjour, j'ai GoPro Quick sur mon mac et quand je double clic sur un media pour le lire en grand je nrai que le son !! J'ai un Imac dernière géneration (i7/4K Retina/ 16 GO Ram). Merci de m'aider !

GoPro

Re: pas d'image, que le son sur Gopro quick pour ordinateur !

@graydusk04783, what's the resolution settings of the video you're trying to play back on Quik for Desktop? Does the issue happens on all videos? If you play back the videos directly on the camera, do you get the same results?

Can you also test playing back the videos directly on your computer (outside Quik for Desktop)? If you get the same problem with the playback, here are some suggestions that may help clear up the choppy playback issue you're seeing on your computer: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Correct-Choppy-or-Broken-Up-Playback

Tourist

Hi ! Thank you for your quick reply !! The settings are standard and I do not have any problems tp play back on my camera or on my computer, outside Quick for desktop ! Also this issue happens on all videos ! Thnak's again for your help !

Best,

Manfred

GoPro

Hello @graydusk04783. Which camera model are you using, and which SD card is in the camera? Is the SD card used among the recommended ones here

Sightseer

Bonjour, 

J'ai exactement le même problème  avec le son mais pas d'images.

Sous Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4

Version Quick Mac 2.7.0.874

Les vidéos sont lus en direct sur l'ordi sans soucis.

Concernant le format des vidéos elles sont en 2,7K et 4K.

Aucun soucis pour la lecture sous quick Apple directement sur mon iphone X donc le problème ne vient pas des vidéos en elle même.

Essai avec importation des vidéos via lecteur de carte sous quick et en direct aussi avec la Gropro 6 avec cable USB.

Quick désinstallé et réinstallé 3 fois avec logiciel en direct depuis site gopro.

Tourist

Hi

I use Hero5 Black with the right SD card ! the problem  is that it worked before wothout any problems and always with the same material !!

thank you !

Is it possible to have any reaction also from someone at GOPRO ? I have the felling just buy our stuff and .....

GoPro

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @graydusk04783 and @bravedusk2707. Please ensure to have your Graphics Card drivers updated. You may also refer to this article to verify if your computer met the minimum system requirements for Quik for Desktop.

Should the symptoms persist in spite have the suggestions met, please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat.

Tourist

Hi, Thqank you for your reply !! I have one of the latest Imac 4K Retina ! I just bought it and before I had a Imac from mid 2011 ! It worked very well on my old Imac but also at this one it stoped suddenly (only the sound, no images). I think it's due do an GoPro update either of the camera (Hero 5 Black) or the hardware. Now can i chat without having a GoPro Pro account ? Please let me know. Thank you. Best, Manfred