Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

not able to import

when i plug my gopro into my laptop on Quik for mac, i am not prompted to import files and cannot figure out how to connect!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: not able to import

Hi @rapidsurf57457,

Sorry to know that. 

Please try this. 

Manually copy and paste your file from your SD card to your Mac. 

You can only do that if you are using an SD card adapter or an SD card reader. 

After transferring files to your Mac, reformat your SD card. 

Here's the step on how to reformat it: https://gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/SD-Card-Reformat-on-a-Mac-Computer

After reformatting your SD card, reset your camera to factory settings and try to take photo/video again and check if it will now transfer. 

If issue persist please check if your SD card is a recommended SD card: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/microSD-Card-Considerations#Older_Cameras

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I am also having this issue, It shows the camera, but doesn't show anything on the SD card even though it is full.  Also, I'm connecting directly from the camera to my mac via a usb-c cable and do not have an SD card reader.  Is the only way to fix this to get an SD Card reader??  This seems like a bit of a limitation and don't see why I can't just transfer the files directly via the cable.  I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing in Quik app.

Aron

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 9.48.21 AM.png
Highlighted
Tourist

buenas tardes tengo este mismo problema con mi gopro hero 7 black y me muestra la siguiente imagen, pero de ahi no pasa nada mas...

Captura de Pantalla 2019-11-19 a la(s) 5.21.27 p. m..png

ademas mi gopro fusion ni la reconoce para importar, paso los archivos de manera manual y en el editor me salen los videos esfericos.

ayuda por favor!!!

jorge soto

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @grandjump15713,

You'll only need it once. 

You may manually transfer your files from your SD card to your computer. 

After transferring it manually just reformat your SD card. 

Reset your camera to factory settings and try it again. 

You should be able to transfer files using your cable. 

Regards,

-jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

la Hero 7 si funciono!!!

PERO con la Fusion no he podido ya hice el format de las SD y resetee mi camara a los presets de fabrica y verifirque que mis SD ewstuvieran acorde a la lista sugerida por GoPro y NADA!!!

que puedo hacer??

gracias

JSoto

Highlighted
Tourist

adicionalmente, transfiero mis archivos manualmente, y los abro en la app de GoPro fusión studio y cuando voy a hacer el render de algún video, inesperadamente me da un error y me corta la operación, por favor necesito urgentemente su ayuda.

Jsoto
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

For additional help beyond the steps outlined above, your best option may be to contact our Support team directly at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.