Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: not able to import

I have the same problem! (comes an update)

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-18 um 19.37.20.png
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Is GoPro going to continue ignoring this service breaking issue? I would appreciate some accountability here...

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

"Wird GoPro dieses Problem weiterhin ignorieren? Ich würde mich über etwas Rechenschaftspflicht hier freuen ..."

Das würde ich auch, bei mir am iMac geht Quik überhaupt nicht. Ist absolut nicht zu gebrauchen!!!

So wie es aussieht hat GoPro da kein Interesse dran da etwas zu ändern, läuft ja auf ihren Rechnern :(( 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

The test was done using a Mac running on 10.15.2 and Windows 10.

It will be best to reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

Please submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Exactly the same problem to me. This happens to my newly GoPro 8.

Looks like quiet a common issue,  Go Pro need to fix it quickly.

I reformatted  the card,  reset to factory reset. The problem remains.

The card I am using comes with the pack.

It's not convinient to take the SD card out of the slot each time.

Hopefully we will hear from Go Pro shortly!

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

"Es ist nicht sinnvoll, die SD-Karte jedes Mal aus dem Steckplatz zu nehmen.

Hoffentlich hören wir bald von Go Pro!"

Ja, dass nervt :((

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same exact issue on my Mac as well. It’s a GoPro software issue since the Mac software upgrade. Disappointing to see GoPro ignoring the issue as if it doesn’t exist. In the meantime we can load our videos using Apple Photos as it sees the GoPro when connected and gives the option to load them. However you won’t have the indexes or bookmarks that were embedded verbally as you captured your videos.
Highlighted
Sightseer

same issue here - thought i was going mad - now I really am. Assumong management at GoPro read this, suggest you (i) engage with community and (ii) explain how you will sort this and fast. Your alternative is a huge return of dud product post xmas, a rapid descent and a very limited trading outlook, if one at all