Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

n� de s�rie

bonjour

je viens d'acheter la gopro hero 7 silver

je ne parviens pas à la faire fonctionner ;

je n'ai pas de smartphone pour l'appli

le N° de série est introuvable

le Nom de caméra est (affiché sur l"écran) :    GP24794080;  un mot de passe est indiqué également  comment faut il les utiliser et où ? 

il est indfiqué d'aller sur www/gopro.update  mais je ne vois pas où entrer

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: n� de s�rie

Ok
Je t, explique
Le mot de passe est celui du wifi créé par la caméra quand tu la connectes à ton smartphone pour recuperer les vidéo via l appli GoPro
Donc si tu n.as pas de smartphone, à priori cela ne te sert à rien
Highlighted
Hiker

Tu devrais pouvoir te servir de la caméra et transférer les films via câble USB C sur ton pc ou ton mac

Tiens nous au courant !
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @adeptblaze77558. We recommend doing a manual update. First, find the camera serial number through this guide. Then, perform the manual update following the steps below: 

1. Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
  2. Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
  3. Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
  4. Click "Download Update."
  5. Click "Click here to download firmware."
  6. Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.

Make sure that the camera is fully charged and that the SD card is formatted prior to the update. Feel free to post back should you have other questions/concerns. 

Highlighted
Tourist

thanks you for your informations - I found my sérial number of my gopro " hero7 silver" only on the seller's invoice (nowhere else..); but bad surprise , when I  enter this number (C322....) in "Update your camera manually" (step 3 below) the answer is : this number corresponds to another device...!?; so where find my good number ? i don't know ; i can't use my cam without that.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
GoPro

@adeptblaze77558, serial numbers starting with C322 are HERO6 Black cameras. Check out this article https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Find-Your-GoPro-Serial-Number for more details on how you can find the serial number of your camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

serial number gopro7 silver nowhere to be found

Hello

i followed your advice (picture in attachment); but unlike to that , my screen cam does not show this information but only a password ans the name of camera- nothing else; I'll return to the seller (FNAC) ; on the bill a serial number is indicated but it corresponds to a Hero6 !? (C322...)

thank your for your next advice

Spoiler

Capture hero7silver  tutoriel site gopro.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

je ne peux rien tant que je n'ai pas le n° de série...lequel est introuvable