Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

music choices limited

[ New ]

Can someone explain to me why I seemed to have a lot of options for background music? Now when I go to edit media and "change the background" music, it seems that there is only a really small amount of options w/o purchasing a subscription. Several weeks ago, I had access to search additional tracks and it wasn't asking me to get a subscription. I have performed google searches, but can't seem to understand what if anything changed. Strange, but I'm not paying 5.00/month...I don't edit daily bruh!

GoPro

Re: music choices limited

[ New ]

Hello, @brynj1. Which application are you using? Which version is it on? Is this on an Android device or an iOS one? 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Using quick on MacBook Pro. Version of Mac software, I don’t recall off hand. The GoPro quick is most updated. When changing songs, there is probably a guess 12 songs “free” and then anything below the GoPro plus is locked.
Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @brynj1

What do you see when clicking the music icon on the Create Mode?

Please make sure you are signed in with the account associated with your subscription.

Thanks!

Ej