Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: me cambia la hora de grabación

Hi @aenriquez !

thanks for your reply, but... the problem is not that the battery is empty along time and the time is need to be adjust manually or automatically.

I see the correct time in the camera. I take a photo and video. I transfer (with GoPro APP) the photo and video inside de "Fotos" (Camera Roll) -> The time of the photos is correct (showed that when taken) and the time in Videos was changed (+2 hours).

I spoke with your support, and.... only was lost the time. They request me a video showing the problem and after this, tell me that are working on the problem (without any solution) and they do to me a very important question.... Why I need this information? (Seriously?) Are you a cinema recorder? (Seriously?)

The answer is very easy. If you take a photos and videos in a travel, when you will transfer it to camera roll will be desynchronize....

If you want to see the video... only request me...

Thanks and regards,

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: me cambia la hora de grabación

@sergiustech, thanks for the details. I think what's happening is similar to this thread, reported by another user. This is something that we've already shared to the team in charge. We currently do not have any further information about this issue. Rest assured, we'll keep everyone posted as soon as we have any update.