Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: login problem

Once I updated to the latest OS, Sierra, it seemed to have solved the issue and I was able to log in wihtout any hassels after that.

Sightseer

For me, it was a simple Proxy issue. Try removing your proxy by going through your System Preferences, Network, Advanced, Proxies and uncheck the "Automatic proxy configuration" box.

Sightseer

I confirm. It's only a network issue. Try to flush your DNS cache using an utility like CCleaner and Quick will connect server without problem.
Sightseer

this helped me! Thanks!
Sightseer

Wasted too much of my time on this! If it doesn’t work easily what’s the point of creating this software?!?!?
Extremely disappointed in gopro right now! Ruined everything I believed in!
Sightseer

This worked fine one year ago - now I tried every solution posted above and still same thing -you need internet connection etc ....**bleep**ty app
Tourist

Likely tried but with some anti=virus software you need to turn that off and then log in.  

GoPro

Hello, @claudiug8316 and @alexcry

There are a couple of things that might be causing problems signing into a GoPro Account Quik for Desktop. Most of the time it's caused by inconsistency with the account itself and not with the platform. Here are some things to check to get everything in order:

• First and foremost, confirm that you have an account by logging in through GoPro.com with your email address and password. 
  • If you are unable to login through GoPro.com, clear your Internet browsers cache/cookies and try again. 
  • Third, confirm that you have an account by attempting to "create a new account" with the same email address you have been using. If you get a notification saying that the email is already in use, go ahead and click "forgot password" and walk through the quick process to reset your password and get logged in.
  • Finally, check to see if there is an empty space in the email, or at the end of the email. This may happen if you copied and pasted your email address, thus causing the email to read as invalid.

Once you are able to login and confirm that you have an account and password through GoPro.com, go ahead and use those same credentials to log back into Quik for Desktop on your mobile or desktop device. 

If you continue having issues with your account feel free to reach out to our Support team at the link here.

Thanks, 
Marius