Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: login problem

anyone familiar with any other program that can be used to view and edit footage from GoPro Hero 5? - running windows 10.

So frustrating!

Tourist

I've tried countless times to login to GoPro Quik with or without wifi (can't skip login); the message states "this app requires an internet connection' if I turn Wifi off.

Doesnt matter if GoPro Studio is running or not. 

Seems the link 'solution' is a misnomer, should read - 'hundreds of people are having the same issue'.

I like many others am running Mac OS10.

Can't get beyond 'Authenticating'.

Just adding weight to the problem. Come along GoPro, theres no 'Go' and certainly not "Pro'

Tourist

I have given up in disgust and now using Apple iMovie after a steep relearning curve, which I have found supports picture in picture and is easier to edit multiple cameras which has been a bug bare of mine with GoPro Studio. Studio only lets you edit ONE camera, and to do multiple cameras is a real pain.

I wonder whether you can edit multiple cameras in the vapourware that they call Quick ???  Guess I'll never find out.........

After 6 contacts with Support, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!  They need to RE-ENGINEER THIS USELESS PIECE OF YOU KNOW WHAT FROM THE GROUND UP, and face the fact THAT IT DOESN'T WORK and STOP TELLING people "there is no systemic issue" with it !!!!

I don't like their attitude, "don't confuse us with facts, our mind's made up!"

Must get back to editing in iMovie.

Sightseer

i have the same promlem:smileyfrustrated :((

this is kill us.... please help us and solve this foolish problem

Sightseer

Same problem here...

Tourist

I never heard back from support but after I registered again using a different email addy magically is working. Magically I say because at first that did not work and then a few days later it did. Staying logged in and so far so good. Great editing program when it allows access but surely was frustrating!

Sightseer

For me the problem was that I was trying to connect from our company network which requires proxy authentication. Unfortunately, proxy credentials cannot be set as a setting of the app. My solution was to login from home.

Tourist

I have given up, and relearned Apple's iMovie where I can at least edit multiple cameras which enables me to do picture in picture, which I don't think you can do in Quick, but probably will never find out ........

It would have been nice to be able to easily edit 2 to 4 cameras simultaneously.

I have downlowded the latest quick updates, but still can AUTHENTICATE !!!! Oh well, back to iMovie, at least I can get them up.

BLODDY RIDICULOUS isn't it, a company as big as GoPro, yet they can't get their editing suite working for the majority of their customers.

Pic_in_pic.jpg