Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: login problem

I'm having the exact same problem.  I can sign into my account thru google chrome with no problems.  I'm trying to open Quik and it keeps giving me the Login failed. Email or password are invalid.  I know I'm using the right login info.  Nothing Quik about this program. 

GoPro Community Manager

If those steps don't work, then the next step would be to contact our Support team directly at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus so we can troubleshoot your case individually.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tourist

Jefft, I have sent TWO REQUESTS, and have never had an answer back from either.

Do not like the after sales support of GoPro to be honest, if I could afford Final Cut Pro I would go to that, so, I am stuck with a buggy program that myself and many others can't access, so there needs to be some major reprogramming to sort out this issue.

I am well behind schedule in my the editing of my videos and not very happy.

Tourist

[ Edited ]

I don't think communicating with the GoPro Support team will have any effect or what so ever, I've been in this since november last year talking to the support team and they don't even know what is causing this, so for all of you that are hoping this could be a solution, It wont.

I've done everything they ask me too, the last contact I had with them was on the 24th of January, asking me to make a change to the Host file, I did everything and nothing is working, Is unbelivable that a situation like this could ever happen.

GoPro Community Manager

@antond57 - I did a quick look and couldn't find any cases linked to this account over the past six months, but it's possible you were using a second account or my search missed your cases for some reason. If you can send me your case numbers, I'll be glad to take a look and see what's going on with them.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the message Jeff, as I get up to 50+ I rarely keep old Emails.

I contacted Support and 3 weeks ago (which was the second contact) and around 4 weeks ago the first time, but that was through "Contact Us" rather than Teck Support. I did get a confirmation the second time, but don't remember what the Job# was, sorry.

The only other account I have is with FaceBook/ Google and that is [edited], so whether I inadvertantly used that account, I don't know.

I noticed that I had replies from others on the Forum with the same issue, that Support couldn't help with the issue. SURELY someone has the nouse to debug the program to find the glitch as this is affecting thousands of people worldwide. I know this from my personal contacts who regulary use YT, a lot of who are now investing in Final Cut Pro X just so that they can complete their projects.

At present I have over 3 hours of footage to edit, and getting asked by people involved in them when will I be editing them and putting them up. I do kayak fishing with a group of guys who would love their "15 minutes of fame" on YT, but it doesn't look good for me to keep telling them that I can't edit them as the program has been updated and won't allow me access during the signing in process.

GoPro Community Manager

@antond57 - Still not seeing anything. If you give our Support team a call, I'm sure we can get this resolved for you. Our contact info is at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sightseer

Hello, 

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I've contacted the garmin support with case 03484150 

I also wanted to change the gopro camera password at that time, but in the end that wasn't necessary. 

Still not able to connect to the Quick app whereas I can connect with my email/password on gopro.com

I also tried to create another account from the Quick desktop app itself but it didn't work (access to internet error message).

This problem seems to be quite global. Can you ensure there is no bug in the authentification routine on that app?

Thanks

Grégoire