Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Anonymous

Re: login problem

I can't get this to work either, Go Pro Studio is NOT on.  And still get hte authentification stuck - its not solved.  Please advise.

Sightseer

any Update here? 

I am facing the same problem. Quik app on my Mac Sierra OS does not let me login with my account. Any Help? 

Sightseer

And the same problem here.

I am on a pc (recent model and running windows 7. I have a gopro account that works and i can log in to it. Today i downloaded Quick for desktop. When i try to login in Quick i get the authentication failure message. studio is not open. Gopro login via the web (Google chrome browser) works fine.

Any ideas what is the problem and how to solve it. ?

GoPro Support seems to be very silent....

Thank you.

Sightseer

One more... is someone Know how this app can be connected. it's irritating...

Tourist

Like everyone else, I ONLY open Quick, go through the login process (or attempt to) and it just freezes at Authentication.

I have sent Emails to Support over a week ago with NO response.

THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE with many people, and needs to be sorted out I, like others on this forum have movies to edit to clear off memory cards to enable more movies to be made.

I am on a Macbook Pro with OS Sierra 10.12.3.

It would have been helpful to have had Quick full Beta tested prior to release as it is proving to have a major bug which for some reason doesn't affect all computers.

Hiker

and it's still there...

Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 8.49.40 AM.jpg

GoPro Community Manager

Have you tried shutting down the program and relaunching it? Are you on any type of firewall or other restrictions that might prevent you from logging into the program?

Jeff

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Jefft, I have tried all of the above, Firewall settings aren't an issue for me, rebooted the program and the computer on numerous ocassions, plus cleared the history to no avail. This is really frustrating.

I have even tried downloading Quick numerous times, but still a donut !!