Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: login problem

Funny... it's 2019 now and I'm also stuck at the login screen of Quik. Hmm, here's a hint Go Pro, fire your developers.

GoPro

Hello Everyone. Some users share what solved the issue for them. The steps are discussed in this thread. Have a go at them and let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Having the same problem. Not able to login to Quik. I'm gonna sell the device and try something else. I'm really disappointed.

GoPro

Hello @saunavuoro. Are you still observing the same issue even after going through the suggested steps in here

Sightseer

Well, I'm not going to change the language of my computers operating system to get an application to work. Are you seriously serving that as a resolution for the problem?
GoPro

Hi @saunavuoro

It is part of the troubleshooting steps and will help isolate the issue further.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Sad day, I am done GoPro. If your software is not compatable with a MAC then whats the point....

Yes I tried all your basic steps, this has gone on for years, you have acted like its our fault while so many people clearly have the same issue. I suspect the age of GoPro is coming to an end.

Good luck and good bye!

GoPro

Hi @shawn-h5-1

Please reach out to our Support Team regarding your concern.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Here are some articles that may come handy:

Camera is Not Recognized on Quik for desktop - Mac

Minimum System Requirements for Quik for Desktop

Thanks!

Ej