Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: login problem

I have the same problem and with nothing else open it just gives me "you've entered an incorrect email and password combination."  However I can login to the websit just fine so this makes no sens.

GoPro

Hi @jasonh113

Have you tried going over the steps below?

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully. 

Let us know how it goes.

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

I have tried it. It doesn't help. 

GoPro

Hello @spiryjump34344

If you have already performed recommended troubleshooting steps, the next path forward would be to engage our Support team. This is so they can provide a more personalized support as the issue maybe related to particular settings on your computer. You can contact them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

[ Edited ]

I have tried it. It doesn't help. 

the same for me

Sightseer

I have the same problem when I try to login in  Quik desktop "you've entered an incorrect email and password combination."  However I can login to the websit just fine.

Please give me some support. Read all the cases and "solutions" and nothing works.

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Like many of you I have tried all the options above without a solution. In fact, Quik works on my 2013 MacBook Pro but not the brand new 2018 MacBook pro I bought this past week. The host files are identical. I cannot edit the videos on the old laptop, thus the upgrade.

I am attempting to contact customer service one more time tomorrow. I have spent nearly $1000 on GoPro products in the past month. They're not functional (as advertised) without the use of the Quik App.

There are numerous users who have purchased these who are unable to edit them without their implicit software being functional.

I will keep you updated.

Sightseer

Hi, was there aver solution to this problem ?

I can perfectly log on the web but not with Quik, says "the password is wrong or not maching the email" which I know they are.

I'm a windows 10 user and happy with my gopro camera but the support software is really cr***y !