Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: login problem

Not for me.

Tourist

Interesting post.

No login problem online. I've tried this approach, too. In order to even post here, we'd have to login, too.

Not solving my issue.

Thanks for the idea.

GoPro

Hi @alohagooch

Thank you for trying out the recommended steps. If the issue persists, please contact our Customer Support team for further assistance. You can reach them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

Sightseer

GoPro has great cameras and crappy software. Go pro studio is a piece of crap as well. Don’t even try to edit a video on it, it is Waggy and when you go to render it, it takes hours. Even with top-of-the-line computers. Pretty much GoPro understands cameras and do not understand software. I’ll hook up my go Pro to put my videos on go pro studio is a piece of crap as well. Don’t even try to edit a video on it, it is Waggy and when you go to render it, it takes hours. Even with top-of-the-line computers. Pretty much GoPro understands cameras and do not understand software. I’ll hook up my go Pro to put my videos on The computer and it’s kind of a tossup as to whether quick will open. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t. And then sometimes it asked me to login and when I do all it does is sit there and say Authenticating and never logged in. I’m really fed up with the go Pro software.
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I gave up on it last year and gone back to Apple's iMovie which I had to relearn after not using it for several years.

Although that too is a clunky program, at least I can do picture in picture from my 2 cameras I have mounted on my kayak and it is quick to render. I agree, GoPro has NFI about software, and SHOULD pay a decent programing company to redesign it from the ground up.

It is funny that they haven't heeded the complaints here, most other forums I am on, the company owning the software has listened to the forum communities, posted as such, and then using the complaints / suggestions, have made vast improvements to their software.

WHERE ARE THE GOPRO HEIRACHY ?????  WHY  NO CONNECT WITH THEIR COMMUNITIES ????

THE ONLY REASON I AM POSTING HERE is that I keep getting Emails from the forum re this issue, and thought I better put my solution up. I would dearly love to use Final Cut Pro, but being a pensioner it is out of my reach, so, iMove for me is second best, but at least I can get my videos "out there".

Good luck, I hope GOPRO gets off their backsides and does something about it ASAP.

MY wish list for an editing program for GoPros is stabilty (program doesn't dropout), functionality (ie that it actually works), capabilities of being able to edit several cameras including multiple camera in camera shots, titling effects, and more sound track capabilities. NOT asking for much.............

Sightseer

as of today i can no longer sign into the quick app
GoPro

Hello @eviljason,

Let us help. What seems to be the issue? Are you getting any error message when you try to sign in to the app? Do your login credentials/information allow you access to your GoPro account online (via gopro.com) or through the GoPro App for mobile? Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

I have just updated to the latest Quik for Mac. I too now cannot login to my GoPro account. I have Plus membership, and now cannot enjoy the extra music choices.