12-31-2018 11:04 AM
We have put together some instructions on how to install the plugins. Since these steps involve some non-GoPro products, please be aware that the decision to use them is each person's responsibility.
On Mac (Existing users who have Fusion Studio and previous Adobe 2018 applications installed):
- Quit running any copy of Premiere you have open.
- Open the terminal app (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app).
- Cut and paste this command (without the surrounding double-quotes) into terminal: "sudo cp -a /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2018/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2018.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/GoPro /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common"
[Note: It will prompt you for your password, and it takes a while to complete this step since you're actually copying three apps.]
- Relaunch Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 and verify if the plugins moved to the new application update.
On Mac (New users who never used Fusion Studio or never installed Adobe 2018 applications before):
- Download the zip file at https://bit.ly/2QFFJmp
- Expand the .zip file link above by double-clicking on it.
- Open the terminal app (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app)
[The following commands assume you expanded the .zip file in your Downloads folder. If not, replace "~/Downloads" with the path to wherever you did expand it (e.g., wherever the GoProVRPluginsMac folder is).]
- Run this command to install the plugins for Premiere Pro 2019:
(NOTE: The commands will prompt you to enter your password)
sudo cp -a ~/Downloads/GoProVRPluginsMac/PP/GoPro /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common
- Run this command to install the plugins for After Effects 2019:
sudo cp -a ~/Downloads/GoProVRPluginsMac/AE/GoPro /Applications/Adobe\ After\ Effects\ CC\ 2019/Plug-Ins
On Windows: (Existing and New Users):
- Go to the folders at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1icwwdje895f1ax/GoProVRPlugins.zip?dl=0
- Download and move the contents of “YourPremiereFolder” to "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019"