11-20-2018 04:37 PM
Thank you for the information @olegk112
This has been reported to the team in charge.
In the mean time, you may try these steps:
Verify that your logins are good, you may try logging in via gopro.com first.
If it's still the same after verifying, please go over the steps below:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Let us know how it goes.
12-16-2018 01:04 PM
I have the same problem. No solution (restart, etc ) worked for me.
So i can't work with quik. Almost every button takes me back to login screen. It's frustrating.
I could solve this problem on other computer by changing the interface language of Windows to English.
But on my notebook (Acer Aspire) i have single language Windows licence, so i can not do this.
Version 22.214.171.1245. Windows 10.
12-16-2018 03:01 PM
Please try these steps in the following order (see below) as long as the login issue still persists.
- Restart Quik for desktop with default settings.
- Restart computer.
- Uninstall/reinstall Quik for desktop.
- Create new gopro.com user account and attempt to reproduce the issue.
- Create new user account on local computer and attempt to reproduce the issue.
Let us know how it works out. Please tell us as well if the email address that you are using is associated to a GoPro Plus subscription.
12-17-2018 10:43 PM
>> Let us know how it works out. Please tell us as well if the email address that you are using is associated to a GoPro Plus subscription
No, i don't have Plus subscription.
I'm almost sure tha it is some language problems, because on the other computer with multilanguage Windows Licence, changing the Windows interface language to English helped me (this advice i've met on some forums).