Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
GoPro

Re: infinite login

Hi @bonbon5000

I am really sorry for any delays.

Please follow up with your case by contacting our Support Team by phone or chat.

They should be able to give you an update.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

Guess what Ej? right after receiving you response i got an email from support that my case will be considered as solved if im not contacting the support within 5 days. 

Really??? i was waiting for the software engineer answers as promised 3 weeks ago. why dare you to close it???? \

anyhow just contacted the support for the fourth time... and still no answers!!!!! 

Shame you !!! selling a product without any support

support!!!

Tourist

And just for accuracy....

they tried to send me a link to download a past version of quik - 2.4.X (if im not wrong) 

Guess what???? the link is broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelieve - is it real? am i dreaming? 

GoPro

Hello @bonbon5000

Apologies for the automated email that you received. I have checked with Support and your case is being kept open until a resolution is achieved. I also see the transcript of the solution on trying a different Quik version. I believe it has already been communicated back to the engineer. Please continue to check your email for further updates. It will also help to keep the case number for reference. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

2 days later - and im still waiting for the link??? is it real??? 

Anyhow you just released a new software build to support the new HERO7 - couldn't you solve this critical bug???

I really wish that potential customer will see this post - people who considering to buy GoPro - to see what level of support they got after the big money they spent!!!!

Where is your VP of support? is he aware of the circus? 

GoPro

Hi @bonbon5000

I am really sorry for the delay,

Your case is being handled by our Support Team.

To check on the status of the case, it will be best to reach them by phone or chat.

The login issue has already been raised to the team in charge and are working on getting the issue resolved.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Ok... should i contact them for the fifth time and to get the same answer that there is no answer???? 

Is it support or what? 

Another day has passed a way - and i now waiitng for a month. 

Check the status and let me know - im not goign to waste my time again and speaking to "support" that located in the other part of the world....  - nothing personal but they really don't know what there JOB is!!! 

SHAME YOU!!!

Highlighted
Tourist

Can this be escalated to some managerial level?