Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

i cant use my hero8 black as a webcam just a green screen when i switch between vga camera and gopro

[ New ]

i cant use my hero8 black as a webcam just a green screen when i switch between vga camera and gopro

GoPro

Re: i cant use my hero8 black as a webcam just a green screen when i switch between vga camera an...

[ New ]

Hello, @thắngn243. Which computer are you using and which OS is it on? Make sure that your computer is running on the latest version of its operating system. Are you using the USB-C cable that came with the camera package to connect the camera to your computer? Does it matter which platform the camera is used for? 

Sightseer

Re: i cant use my hero8 black as a webcam just a green screen when i switch between vga camera an...

[ New ]

i'm using an acer aspire 3 running on windows yes it running on the latest version and i'm using the cable that ame in the box. And i'm trying to use the gopro as a zoom webcam

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @thắngn243

Are you using the Zoom app?

Would you mind accessing the platform using a browser?

You may also check these links:

How to Use Your GoPro as a Webcam

GoPro Webcam FAQ and Troubleshooting

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej