Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

how to put photos and videos on photo library on Mac

Hi, i need your help.

I just bought HERO black 5 and struggle with apps.

I downloaded photos and movies to Mac by Desktop Quick. But they were automatically saved to /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro.

I wanted to edit a movie to slow motion, but it seems like I cannot do it by Desk Top Qucik on Mac.

So,next things I thought was that I should use Splice app on my iphone for slow motion,but it seems like Quick and Splice on my iphone access to only the iphone library.(i airdropped them from my mac to iphone but Quiick cannot access to gopro folder)

Also, I would like to post some photos from my iphone photos and also Gopro photos together. but dont know how.

It would be easier to have all of the photos on the photo library since I have Icloud and both Mac and Iphone share the same photos on the library.Or it would be easier if Quick,splice and Desktop Quick share the same photos if I input the sirial number or something.

Question1  How can i transfer photos and videos from GOPRO folder on Quick to Mac and iphone photo library?

Question2 How can I post from Gopro qucik photos and iphone photos together on Facebook?

Question 3 How can I edit slow motion with which apps and edit with othe movies together?

I woud appreciate if you tell me how to do it.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: how to put photos and videos on photo library on Mac

Hello @epicstar80862

Apologies for the delayed response. Regarding your questions, I copied them and answered them per item. Please see below: 

Question1  How can i transfer photos and videos from GOPRO folder on Quick to Mac and iphone photo library?

You can do so manually by first accessing your GoPro videos and photos through this path: /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro 

Question2 How can I post from Gopro qucik photos and iphone photos together on Facebook?

You might want to explore into using Quik for mobile. This free application allows you to access your GoPro and non-GoPro media from your phone and edit videos as well. You can share the media directly to Facebook afterward.

Question 3 How can I edit slow motion with which apps and edit with other movies together?

There are themes in Quik for mobile that would allow you to put slow motion effects. For details on how to do it, you can check this article: https://gopro.com/help/articles/question_answer/How-Does-Quik-for-mobile-Manage-Slow-Motion

I hope these help. Feel free to post back should you have other concerns or questions. 

Best regards, 

Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: how to put photos and videos on photo library on Mac

Hello @epicstar80862

Apologies for the delayed response. Regarding your questions, I copied them and answered them per item. Please see below: 

You can do so manually by first accessing your GoPro videos and photos through this path: /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro 

You might want to explore into using Quik for mobile. This free application allows you to access your GoPro and non-GoPro media from your phone and edit videos as well. You can share the media directly to Facebook afterward.

Question 3 How can I edit slow motion with which apps and edit with other movies together?

There are themes in Quik for mobile that would allow you to put slow motion effects. For details on how to do it, you can check this article: https://gopro.com/help/articles/question_answer/How-Does-Quik-for-mobile-Manage-Slow-Motion

I hope these help. Feel free to post back should you have other concerns or questions. 

Best regards, 

Marius