Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

how do you stitch gopro fusion footage on catalina now?

Hello, I am a MBP user. I edit with FCPX - I have just done all the updates advised by Apple. Can someone please explain how to stitch the Fusion footage together now that 32-bit Fusion Studio no longer works? Or is my Fusion now a paperweight? Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: how do you stitch gopro fusion footage on catalina now?

Thank you for sharing, @moose183, and @joshb528. The latest version of the Fusion Studio app is the beta version - v1.4. Have you already attempted using this version? If you have and you are still observing the same issue, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will help you with further troubleshooting. Be sure to have access to your Fusion camera and your computer when you contact with them. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

@moose183, sorry for the delayed response. We'd like to gather more details to help us further isolate the issue. Are you getting any error message or prompt when importing files to Fusion Studio? Please tell us more about the problem you're currently experiencing in the app.

Additionally, please ensure to have the latest version of the Fusion Studio app, Mac OS and camera's firmware installed.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same with me. The problem appears to be that the software for stitching the video runs on a 32 bit program. I bought this camera in June, which means I got less than 4 months from this product. Is there a patch coming for fusion to stitch video that is supported by catalina? When I select the video to import the screen flashing like it's importing but then the files aren't there.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for sharing, @moose183, and @joshb528. The latest version of the Fusion Studio app is the beta version - v1.4. Have you already attempted using this version? If you have and you are still observing the same issue, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will help you with further troubleshooting. Be sure to have access to your Fusion camera and your computer when you contact with them. 

Highlighted
Tourist

How much longer for a version that works on Catalina? Already end of Feb 2020 and still no final version of 1.4? Really disappointing.