Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

how do i upload my media from qopro quick to gopro plus

[ New ]

New to this but i downloaded the gopro quick ap on my desktop....uploaded my media and i can see it there but how do i upload it to the cloud so i can access it on my phone though gopro plus? Right now my gopro ap on my phone sas i dont have any media.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: how do i upload my media from qopro quick to gopro plus

[ New ]

If the content is already in Quik for Desktop, and the source files are still linked to that content is still connected to your computer (meaning that the actual files for the photos and videos are either on your computer's hard drive or are in an external hard drive or data storage tool like a USB drive that is connected to your computer), then you'll just need to go into the Settings section in Quik for Desktop (it's the gear icon). In there, identify where the source files are in the "Media Folders" section. Then, click the Scan option and Quik will start to upload the content to your cloud on your PLUS account.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rapidexper8322

Please check How to Add Media to GoPro Plus

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Does not help.. I want to download all my videos that i downloaded in to gopro quick to my new gopro plus cloud account

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

If the content is already in Quik for Desktop, and the source files are still linked to that content is still connected to your computer (meaning that the actual files for the photos and videos are either on your computer's hard drive or are in an external hard drive or data storage tool like a USB drive that is connected to your computer), then you'll just need to go into the Settings section in Quik for Desktop (it's the gear icon). In there, identify where the source files are in the "Media Folders" section. Then, click the Scan option and Quik will start to upload the content to your cloud on your PLUS account.