Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

how do i move footage from my quik desktop app to my go pro app on my phone?

hi i was wondering how do i move files from my quik app on my computer to the go pro app on my phone , as ive already formatted the footage from my gopro and would like to have access to the footage on my phone?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: how do i move footage from my quik desktop app to my go pro app on my phone?

[ Edited ]

Hello @rapidhike34317. If you have PLUS subscription, you can upload your footage from Quik for desktop to the PLUS cloud and access the PLUS media through the GoPro App. 

You can also do it manually by copying the files from your computer's drive (where Quik files are stored) to your phone's local Gallery or Photo app via direct connection. ONce done, you can access the files through GoPro App when doing a multi-clip edit. To locate the files, follow this file path: /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro . 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: how do i move footage from my quik desktop app to my go pro app on my phone?

[ Edited ]

Hello @rapidhike34317. If you have PLUS subscription, you can upload your footage from Quik for desktop to the PLUS cloud and access the PLUS media through the GoPro App. 

You can also do it manually by copying the files from your computer's drive (where Quik files are stored) to your phone's local Gallery or Photo app via direct connection. ONce done, you can access the files through GoPro App when doing a multi-clip edit. To locate the files, follow this file path: /Users/<YourUserName>/Pictures/GoPro .