Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

gopro studio is no longer available??

I just got my gopro less than a month ago and learned how to use gopro studio.  I uninstalled all the gopro apps last week because of some crashing issues, and now I can't find gopro studio anywhere? All the support stuff on the site indicates that gopro studio should download along with quik, but studio is nowhere to be found.  I assume it is just no longer supported / available, but I don't understand how there can be no official mention of that anywhere.

Tourist

Re: gopro studio is no longer available??

Looking through some other forum posts, I see that it is indeed just not available anymore.  But seriously, to learn this through support forum posts is just absurd.  I spent days downloading, uninstalling, reinstalling, searching internet etc to try to find studio.  

Hiker

[ Edited ]

[Edit: Link Removed]

Sightseer

I've spent massive amount of time creating GoPro Studio scripts and now I cannot use them on another computer. Absurd.

Hiker

[ Edited ]

Let's try this again. Here is the .exe file from my Dropbox account.

[Edit: Link Removed]

Hiker

Looks kind of shady. 7.4 MB?
As I recall, the original was over 100 MB.
Hiker

Nothing shady about it. It is straight from my C drive. I just put the exe file in Dropbox and offered to share it. I just barely got the Studio download from Gopro before they removed it from Quik. The file is what I got directly from GP. Maybe it doesn't have the Quik software in it. Can't speak at that level of tech. If you think it's shady, so be it. I'm not trying to hack anybody's computer, just offering a solution to thise that still want Studio. If it doesnt work, then someone can tell me what to post and I'll do what I can.
Sightseer

Absolutely agree with you.  It is ridiculous of GoPro to remove GoPro Studio when people have spent countless hours learning all its functions and to force us to use a new buggy software with countless limitations like Quik.  If they want to roll out new software, it should be done in conjunction with GoPro Studio. Seriously hope they re-implement GoPro Studio or do something about this because it's making video creation much harder than it should be.