Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

gopro studio custom export settings

I am currently unable to export files in 2.7 or 4k. strangely enough I used to have the option, but now when exporting, the option for custom is available with no available options to change the quality, and it appears to be exporting at 1080p always.

It is frustrating as until recently it did work, i am unaware of anything that should have changed since then, i am working from a mac mini.

Thanks

Screenshot 2018-09-17 15.22.53.png

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: gopro studio custom export settings

Hello @foggybluff45234

Could there have been any update on your Mac Mini's system that may have impacted the presets on GoPro Studio? Have you been able to explore the other export presets? For example, the UHD4K creates a high quality file with a 4K frame size and a bit rate of 50 Mbps. See if you are able to use it. Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: gopro studio custom export settings

Hello @foggybluff45234

Could there have been any update on your Mac Mini's system that may have impacted the presets on GoPro Studio? Have you been able to explore the other export presets? For example, the UHD4K creates a high quality file with a 4K frame size and a bit rate of 50 Mbps. See if you are able to use it. Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius