11-17-2019 07:56 AM
buonasera tutto bello. peccato non possa montare video con gopro quick desktop windows.
Fatemi sapere come fare. le ho provate tutte.
e pensare che pago pure gopro plus.
grande delusione e poi non vedo la traccia gps neanche sull'applicazione
11-17-2019 07:48 PM
Hello @supercapo69. Have you already gone through the troubleshooting steps here Camera is Not Recognized on Quik for desktop - Windows ? If connecting the camera directly to the computer does not work, try inserting the SD card directly to your computer instead.
Our team is aware of the issue regarding GPS not being displayed in the Quik for desktop app. We have not received an update yet so please stay tuned.
11-22-2019 07:36 AM
Buonasera, siete molto gentili, ma il problema persisiste.
Apro l'applicazione per desktop GoproQuick tuttook; vado su crea e mi blocca il pc.
Peccato! volevo creare qualche video ma niente da fare.
Goproquick installata e disistallata una infinità di volte; senza aver risolto nulla.
11-22-2019 12:52 PM
@supercapo69, sorry to hear about the trouble. You can check also this article https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Programs-to-View-and-Edit-Videos/ta-p/399573 for suggested programs that you can use on your computer to view and edit your GoPro footage.
As for the issue with the Quik for Desktop, by any chance, do you have multiple graphics card installed in your computer? Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the issue in this instance:
- Right click the Quik desktop icon.
- Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)
- Select Integrated graphics
You may also try the following steps in addition to the suggestions above:
- Close Quik for desktop
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows key + E
- Click the View tab at the top of this window and make sure the box next to "Show hidden files" is checked
- Navigate to C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local and delete the "GoPro" folder
- Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists
Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Hopefully, this helps. Let us know how it goes.
11-30-2019 04:28 AM
siete stati gentilissimi ho provato tutto ma al solito appena passo su crea: si blocca e debbo sbloccare con termina attivita'.
Vorrei montare i video effettuati con la mia Hero 7 black. e pagato gopro plus.
11-30-2019 12:41 PM
- gopro not identified via quick (for update, import etc.)
- import of media not possible
currently no solution via:
- usb driver deinstallation
- deinstallation/installation gopro quick
- manual update of gopro
- deletion of appdata folder
- help/new start with standard settings
GoPro Team, please help.
12-20-2019 03:13 PM
If you've tried all of the steps listed here already, please reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and we can do some additional troubleshooting with you. Thanks.