Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

gopro quick is so lame

[ New ]

every time I connect my camera it logs me out and akes me log in again , and I cane even import the videos from my camera ... this is a world best selling product ? with no decent support app  ?  ? ?  I'm never buying a gopro again ... 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: gopro quick is so lame

[ New ]

Hello @alertcliff787. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Please see if resetting the Quik for Desktop app will help:

1. Open Quik for desktop 
  2. While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window 
  3. Select "Restart with default settings" 
  4. A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more. 
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time. 
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @alertcliff787. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Please see if resetting the Quik for Desktop app will help:

1. Open Quik for desktop 
  2. While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window 
  3. Select "Restart with default settings" 
  4. A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more. 
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time. 
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.  
Sightseer

[ New ]

resetting doesnt help ... try supplying a decent app instead ... not to mention that the camera hangs every secind time I use it ... it gave me more frustration than fun .
I am a proffesional music producer , I work with both PC and Mac , I am also a computer technician and I worked at tech support - I am a power user and I use every program succesfully , I can tell you for sure that your program is LAME ...
I log in , and every time I connect my camera it makes me log in again and again and doesnt connect the camera , it's a loop that doesnt get me anywhere ..

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues with using Quik, @alertcliff787. If you contact our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs , They will be able to troubleshoot the issue further with you. You can reach them by chat or callback request. Be sure to have access to your camera and the computer when you contact them. Thanks!