Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

gopro player windows 10 crash

[ New ]

Hi,

I'm trying to open my 360 videos/photos on the new app but it keeps crashing. It does not display any erros, it just keeps crashing. Tried on both my laptop and on my desktop. Both have the latest windows 10.

Please keep in mind that not all people use MAC and that we need a working windows APP!

Any help would be usefull.

Thank you! 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: gopro player windows 10 crash

[ New ]

Hi @mariusbogd465

Please go over the steps on How to Resolve GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter Crashing Issues

Also, make sure to please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. 

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mariusbogd465

Please go over the steps on How to Resolve GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter Crashing Issues

Also, make sure to please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Same here, i tried all the steps, still its not working

Tourist

[ New ]

Same.  I've tried opening both the .360 file and the .Mov (CineForm) file and it immediately crashes.  

The .Mov file that is created by GoPro Exporter works...I can view the video using GoPro VR Player 3.0.  However when I try to open it in GoPro Player the program crashes.

Once again, the GoPro software support is buggy and horrendous.  

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

If you continue to get the same after going through the steps on the link, please let Support know.

You may contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I called support too, they are not able to help. Really frustrating.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I was excited to download this onto my new, updated Windows 10 machine, but, sadly, no dice.

GoPro peeps - Please fix this ASAP?  It would make the GoPro Plus membership so much more worth it.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Trid this....

• Updated Graphics card
  • Updated Windows
  • Used User login
  • Used Admin login

Doesn't work.

I did note that earlier posts regarding Quik for Desktop cited issues with desktop PCs that had mutliple video cards.  The solution there was to Right-Click and run on a specific graphics card, however, that's not an option with this GoPro Player app (as of September 7, 2020).

Do you have any thoughts or suggestions?

@aragon1006 wrote:

Hi @mariusbogd465

Thanks!

Ej