Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

gopro player for windows

hello, everyone, I wonder if there is also a Gorpo player for windows or how do you edit your 360 images on windows. hope to hear from you.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: gopro player for windows

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

There's no player for Windows. You have to download the Max Exporter first. This will get you fines that you can import into an editor like Premiere. If you're using Premiere you need to download the reframe plugin. It's a long and buggy process though. Hopefully gopro releases the player for Windows soon but who knows. They've got a long ways to go...
Highlighted
Tourist

I wish I knew this problem before buying GoPro Max. It is frustrating that I cannot reframe my 360 videos on my PC. Unfortunately, I cannot return it. This is really sad that GoPro left the Windows community out!

Highlighted
GoPro

@alejandrop6674, Windows is a fragmented operating system that covers a myriad of home setups. These setups require video encoding and decoding support for spherical media that need to be tested across multiple devices. For this reason, we’re taking a little more time to get things ready to make sure it meets the expectation of our users. Rest assured, we are planning to add the same level of features for Windows as users with Mac currently get with the GoPro Player. 

Thank you for your patience as we work through this and for being a GoPro customer.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you, I hope that come soon. I am wondering if you have any advice regarding my android cell. I cannot edit 360 video using the GoPro app in my cell, it t keep spinning and never do anything else.
Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @alejandrop6674

What phone are you using?

Please check if you have battery saver turned off.

Also check animations under developer settings.

See https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/Samsung-S10-android-10-impossible-to-create-vid... for reference.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you. My cell may be old, it's a Nexus 6P. I followed the recommendations, those settings were already there, the way you suggested.
Thank you again
Highlighted
Tourist

I think my problem is my cell, it is a Nexus 6P; I tried in my wife's cell and it worked. I am going to change my cell.

Thank you very much