Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

gopro max non riconosciuta da suface pro 7

[ Edited ]

Ciao a tutti , 

Ho un problema con la gopro Max , quando la collego con il cavo ad un surface pro 7 del appena comprato non viualizza la sd , qualcuno ha risolto o ha lo stesso problema ?

premetto che ho già provato a cambiare sia cavo che sd con lo stesso risultato , in più , collegata ad un altro pc sempre con windows 10 la riconosce e funziona perfettamente .

I have a problem with the gopro Max, when I connect it with the cable to a surface pro 7 of the just bought it does not display the sd, has someone solved or has the same problem?

I state that I have already tried to change both cable and sd with the same result, in addition, connected to another PC always with windows 10 recognizes it and works perfectly.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: gopro max non riconosciuta da suface pro 7

@massimoz620, given that the connection works with another computer running on Windows 10, there could be some problem with the Surface Pro system detecting the camera drivers through USB. Check and install any available system updates.

Alternatively, you may use an SD card reader/adapter to connect the microSD card and offload your media files.

Highlighted
Tourist

Ho già provato a reinstallare tutti i driver ma il problema rimane . si vede l'icona della MAX ma bon la riconosce con le app e neanche vede la sd . ho fatto una prova con la HERO 4+ e con la HERO SESSION 5 e il problema non c'è .

I have already tried reinstalling all the drivers but the problem remains. you see the MAX icon but bon recognizes it with the apps and does not even see the sd. I did a test with the HERO 4+ and with the HERO SESSION 5 and the problem is not there.

Highlighted
GoPro

@massimoz620, we'd like to gather a few more details to help us isolate the issue. Could you please share with us a screenshot or screen recording showing the issue with the app?