Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

gopro 5 session usb-c hdmi output problem

Hey, compré la gopro 5 session con la expectativa de utilizarla como camara con salida directa a un proyector o TV por medio de HDMI, compré un cable USB-C a HDMI y he intentado de mil maneras y me ha decepcionado GOPRO con tal deficiencia. Pensé que lo lógico era que si tenía una salida hacia HDMI lo proyectara sin problemas. ¿Existe alguna solución para monitorear en tiempo real lo que se ve en la camara o simplemente tengo que buscar una mejor cámara que haga dicha función?

Hey, I bought the gopro 5 session with the expectation of using it as a camera with direct output to a projector or TV via HDMI, I bought a USB-C to HDMI cable and tried a thousand ways and GOPRO disappointed me with such a deficiency. I thought that the logical thing was that if I had an output to HDMI I would project it without problems. Is there a solution to monitor in real time what is seen in the camera or simply have to look for a better camera to do this function?