Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

go pro max

[ New ]

hey i got the go pro max today and i have no clue how to view the videos on my pc its not a normal file so my computer wont let me  is it going to work in wondershare filmora 9 video editor becuase these video are going on youtube and i need to figure this out 

Hiker

Re: go pro max

[ New ]

try VLC

Tourist

[ New ]
Same here...this is so frustrating after shelling out serious dough on a new camera and I can't even watch the 5.6K 360 footage!!! This is shameful...smh
Tourist

[ New ]
its like a middle finger from go pro clearly someone was like we dont need a user manual or avalible programs lets just let them figure it out
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

You may view/edit 360 files through GoPro Quik or GoPro Player.

Here are some links you may refer to:

GoPro Player

How to Render Videos in the GoPro Player

GoPro Quik: 360 Media Support

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Bull**bleep**! Read the "fine print" at the bottom of that 2nd link you shared titled "How to Render Videos in the GoPro Player". It even says "GoPro Player cannot modify/render any 360 or PowerPano photos." May we please get some customer service in here that can do better than parrot back mindless bot quality info that wouldn't even entertain a 10 year old in an AIM chat room? Or has the bottom truly fallen out of GoPro...?
20210414_021758.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bens608. Which computer are you using and which OS is it on? Do you have the latest version of the GoPro Player installed? We just tested with 360 files on both Windows and Mac and we were able to view and render 5.6K videos in .360 format. 

When you tried it on your end, did you get an error message on the Player? This and the above information will help us isolate the issue. We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

The footnote on the article that you cited refers to 360 photos, not videos. @bens608