Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

fx reframe not showing in premiere pro 2020 Mac OS High Sierra

I'm having an issue installing the Gopro FX reframe plugin on Mac OS High Sierra. The installer reports that it does have installed the plugins but I can not find it nor in Premiere Pro 2018 neither in Premiere Pro 2020. 

I've also noticed that the installer package has only about 300 kb, while the GoPro VR Reframe plugin has around 60 MB. 

I can not install the Mac version of the GoPro Max Exporter, as I am using High Sierra and not Mojave or Catalina and I would prefere not to upgrade the OS because of the Nvidia CUDA drivers are not available for my MacBook Pro mid 2014 15" Retina model. 

Is there a way to install the GoPro FX Reframe plugin on the above configuration?

Thank you for your support!

Alex

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: fx reframe not showing in premiere pro 2020 Mac OS High Sierra

Hello @alexlynx. See if your computer meets the compatibility requirements for the GoPro FX Reframe through the article at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-FX-Reframe/ta-p/412890

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: fx reframe not showing in premiere pro 2020 Mac OS High Sierra

Hello Marius,

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, both of my Macs seem to be compatible. 

On both my Macs I have High Sierra OS, Premiere Pro CC 2018 and 2020 installed. 

I'm having a MacBook Pro Mid 2014 and a Mac Pro 5.1. 

The MacBook Pro has 16 GB of Ram and an Nvidia GT 750M video card with 2GB of VRam. 

The Mac Pro has 128 GB of Ram and an Nvidia GTX 980 TI, with 4GB of VRam. 

Both computers are GL compatible. 

All the software is up to date and all the software is functional. 

On my MacBook Pro I managed to install the GoPro VR Reframe plugin, but I can not install the GoPro FX Reframe Plugin (the installer reports that it was installed, but I can not find the plugin in Premiere Pro or After Effects and I can not find the installed files on any of my two computers. 

Thank you for your support,

Alex