Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Explorer

Re: fisheye to straight?

A couple of other free editors you can also, lm as well as those mentioned above, are DaVinci Resolve and HitFilm Express.
Tourist

I just used GoPro Studio using the links above. It converted my video straight from the GoPro, trimmed it and removed the fish eye effect. All in one convenient software.

But hey, you're right. Cool?
Explorer

Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro

Hello @rlboston

You can try this link: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-Can-I-Remove-the-Distortion-Fisheye-Effect-in-GoPro-Studi...

GoPro Studio has long been retired so you will only be able to access this feature if you have the GoPro Studio already, or still installed on your computer. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

Actually I have a new IMac. Renstalled Quik after uninstalling it by using another software to remove it entirely to stop the unavailable music error. No, I no longer have have the Studio software and I have found Quik to be truly worthless. I accomplished nothing with it. I don't want highligths, I want my videos. I accomplished what I needed this time with the fish eye uncorrected and of the cameras I own the GoPro is now my last choice.

Sightseer

Hi all,

if anyone has a download link for Studio, would be greatly appreciated. Fisheye removal was a standard option there. I reinstalled Windows and now I am stuck with this "Quik" /&$§" - another case of software getting dumber and dumber. whinge over!

G

Sightseer

It is obvisous this person is new to GoPro. No need to chastice him.  Just give him the solution or don't comment if it bothers you.