Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

file upload to plus account never seems to finish

[ New ]

Each video file when I try to drag it from the desktop quik folder to my gopro plus web media seems to load until the status bar is full then never seems to complete.

Tourist

Re: file upload to plus account never seems to finish

[ New ]

Here is a screenshot

goproupload.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @johnk1022

Does it matter whether you are uploading a photo or a video? Are these media accessible through Quik for desktop? See if uploading media to your GoPro Plus cloud will work using other methods detailed in this article. Let us know how it works out. We would also like to know which version of Quik you have and which camera model you are using. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have the same issue. I have the file on my Mac Desktop. It looks like the file is fully loaded, but the uploading... message never closes. I also was unable to upload my files directly from the GoPro 7 camera using the GoPro software. I gave up and pulled the micro memory card and insterted it into my Mac so I could just drag the files off. The UI on the software is not very good. When things don't work, there are no options but to stare at the failure.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @jlamoreux. Have you been able to check if the media that you attempted to upload is accessible through your GoPro Plus account? You can do this by logging in to gopro.com/login . Also, are these media accessible through Quik for desktop? Have you tried uploading media to your GoPro Plus cloud using other methods detailed in this article? We would love to hear back from you. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Marius,

These are from my Quik desktop app. I am using the defined method of adding a file via the web interface. THis always hangs whenever I attempt to load a VIDEO FILE. Your interface to the individulized web portal is poorly designed and slow to load.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the response, @johnk1022. We will provide this feedback to the team in charge. Were you able to try the other means of uploading your GoPro media to the cloud such as logging into gopro.com/login ? I just tried doing it and saw the same screen that you have posted but it went away shortly and I was able to see the uploaded footage. See how it goes on your end. We would also like to know which operating system your computer is running on, as well as the Quik for desktop version installed. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I am running windows 10 and Quik version 2.7.0.945. I was eventuallyt able to get quik to upload the files thru the use of the automatically sync to cloud feature. I still cannot just add media thru your add media on the cloud which is annoying.